This site is fully compliant with the EU e-privacy directive.
Personal information is collected by Woodruff Financial Planning Limited. Woodruff Financial Planning Limited is registered with the UK’s Information Commission as a Data Controller in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, registration number Z7729932. The registered office is Unit 5, Park Lane Business Centre, Langham, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5WR.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- when you purchase any of our products or services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline
The elements of your Data that we collect via this website may include:
- Job title
- Phone and fax number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalised service
- processing quotations, registrations and enquiries
- running competitions
- running a financial forum
- providing you with a regular newsletter (provided you agree to receive this newsletter)
- providing you with information about products and services we offer (providing you agree to receive such information)
- sharing your Data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (providing you agree to receive such information)
If you wish to receive information about Woodruff Financial Planning services or from other carefully selected organisations about products or services they offer, please indicate your preferences using the consent boxes when providing us with your Data.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or otherwise required to do so by law.
We may also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to manage our relationship with advertisers
- to audit usage of the site
Woodruff Financial Planning has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside Woodruff Financial Planning to data processors such as fulfillment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside the European Economic Area.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please Contact Us. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer. We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Children Under 14
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age, since our site is designed for Uk resident adults. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy
Terms and conditions